2 - 10 Years
Purpose of the role
The Support Specialist – IT Services is responsible for assist in IT services delivery, IT support & maintenance services for both clients and internal teams, as well as align with project initiated by HQ IT team.
Accountabilities / Job Description
1. Provide general IT support services in a serviced office environment with mostly multi-national clients
2. Coordinate with regional IT teams on Application and Infrastructure projects
3. Handle IT support and training needs of our own staff
4. Pro-actively develop and deploy IT services and packages for our Clients and improve our service revenue
5. Assist our Sales team in pre-sales activities related to IT infrastructure
6. Take part in any other regional IT initiatives as directed by the HQ
7. Vendor management of IT fixed asset, internet infrastructure, server room facilities and IT equipments
8. Troubleshooting on network, workstations, printers and server
9. Hardware and software installation and configuration
10. Incident management of outsourced company
11. Computer software installation / security / update and user trouble shooting
12. Assist on IT procurement and audit on quality and cost control
13. Preventive maintenance on anti-virus definition
Key Performance Indicators/Job Requirements
Primary Technical Skills
Experience in IT infrastructure management
Knowledge of network equipment
Experience with Microsoft Windows, Mac and/or Linux desktop operating systems in a network.
Knowledge in MS Office suits, Mac OS and smart devices support.
Secondary Technical Skills
IP Telephony deployment or maintenance experience.
Experience with Microsoft SQL Server administration and support.
Higher Diploma in Computing or Bachelor Degree in Science or above
At least 2-3 years of experience in front line IT support in a Multi-national company.
Good command of English communication skills
Excellent technical problem-solving and analytical ability
|Salary||1 Lac 75 Thousand To 2 Lac 75 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software - Network Administration, Security|
|Work Experience||2 - 10 Years|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
Career Move Consultant
|About Company||Leading manpower consultant taking care of pan india locations|